Tuesday 1 November 2011

Dreams

Really enjoyed this recording of a talk by Judymay Murphy at a previous TEDx in Tallaght.

While the topic of the presentation is ostensibly related to "failure" it is in fact mostly about the power of dreams.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't mention the "Law of Attraction" during her talk but, from my understanding of it, that is the backdrop.

I am not sure that I believe completely in the Law of Attraction but I do believe that it is difficult to arrive somewhere nice without planning your route or at least having an idea where you're going.

A lot of people have understandable difficulty in believing that visualising good things and being positive and open will make good things happen. But strangely it is much easier to accept that visualising bad things and having a poor attitude is likely to invite bad things into your like. Strange isn't it?